Sunday, December 17, 2006



Ok, just an update because I am being pushed out the door so we can head out for a long holiday week with family. It is a good thing as here I would find a ton of things to do and I am tired. We have passed what feels like every flu, virus and cold between us now for most of the month of december. Desperate for some peace from a sniffling nose, achy bones and upset stomach- I willingly subjected myself to the flu shot-- and my intentions were good. Who knew that I was one of the very few people who would get aches, fever, chills and a headache from it. Though if you ask me, that was no ordinary headache, and any time I go to bed at 6:30 in the evening- it's a telltale sign that things are not good.

I am up and moving again 2 days later. Still feeling a bit as though I have been hit by a truck and now I am going to get in a car and drive, then get on a plane with hundreds of people and pray that neither I or DH catch anything else this season.
I hope everyone in blogland has a good holiday whatever it is you are celebrating. Me, I am just looking forward to the time to unplug and connect with family.

7 comments:

Lut C. said...

I hope you have an enjoyable time!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted. I've been thinking of you and wondering if you're still going forward with a Jan cycle.

I'm so sorry about your RE passing away. That is truly tragic and so sad.

It seems that a lot of people are sick this winter. I hope you have a speedy recovery and are able to enjoy your long holiday week with your family. Merry Christmas Ellie.

-Faith

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great weekend (and didn't catch anything).

Bea

Anonymous said...

I hope it's restful and fun!

Stephanie said...

Ellie,
I see that we will both be cycling this month. I start on Lupron tomorrow...yea! This will be my 2nd IVF. I hope this will be our cycle!

noela said...

I hope you have a great time Ellie! Get lots of rest, and hopefully you have no more bouts of the flu, etc.

My poor husband was sick over Christmas....first time he's had the flu in ages, and he is still recovering.

I just hope I can somehow avoid it, as I really don't want to be sick while I cycle for a FET!

ANYWAY -- Happy new year -- I hope that 2007 brings many great things for you!

xx
Nilla

YouGuysKnow said...

Happy New Year. I hope it's a fruitful 2007 for you, in a variety of ways. stay healthy. hugs