Tuesday, January 02, 2007




New Year. New Start. New Hope.


Second day of the year and I spent the first one relaxing and doing nothing. It was awesome, and around dinnertime, DH looked at me and said "pizza?" Yup, pepperoni and olive. Our standard fair and it made for a great evening of snuggling near each other on the sofa and just generally getting some time alone at home together.

I start my meds on the 16th and I am hoping this is our last try. We've spent all of last year trying to get to IVF#1. 4 rounds of injectible meds and we never got to IVF. A difficult year. Now we are onto a new year and I don't know if it was the change of the date, or the sun shining this morning as I woke- but we have a glimmer of hope with this new cycle.

I didn't make any huge new year resolutions- I'd like to just live this year in peace- and take the days as they come.

9 comments:

Lut C. said...

Sounds like a good start to the new year, pizza and relaxing. :-)

beagle said...

Wishing you lots of luck!

Bea said...

Best of luck for the 16th and beyond. Glad you're feeling hopeful. Certainly sounds like you've had a great start to the year - let's hope it ends even better.

Bea

Serenity said...

Taking it a day at a time is a wonderful new year's resolution, IMO. :)

Good luck, ellie. I am so glad to hear that you're feeling hope again.

Stephanie said...

Great way to start the new year. I wish you much peace in 2007.

Carol said...

Happy new year. Wishing you best of luck for your new cycle!

Hopeful Mother said...

Best of luck, Ellie! Wishing all good things!

Keeping The Faith said...

Ellie-

I hope this is your last try too. Good-bye 2006 and hello new beginnings/fresh cycle.

Will you be starting Lupron or stims on the 16th?

I hold so much hope for you. Peace to you and yours.

LiL Moo & Mee said...

Wishing you so much luck for this cycle!