Saturday, June 24, 2006

Ok, I have been Tagged!

I was tagged by KAC (see my links) - thanks. This ought to keep me out of trouble for awhile!

7 things I'd like to do before I die:
  1. Tell all the people who have touched my life how much they have truly meant to me.
  2. Take DH to Paris on an Musuem trip because I know he'd love the art musuems as much as I do.
  3. Have one of my funky business ideas click and become a reality.
  4. Write a book that makes people laugh or helps them.
  5. Figure out how to be the alpha in training my dog. I currently think he is winning.
  6. Swim with Dolphins- though I worry that this is far more exciting in mind than in person- and I don't want to come out smelling like a big fish.
  7. Learn to cook amazing meals that I want to eat. Wouldn't going to the Cordon Bleu school of cooking be awesome?

7 Things I can't do:
  1. Sing in Tune
  2. Follow Directions on a recipe. ( I am all about short cuts...)
  3. Clean and organize 1 room in entirety without walking into another and starting to work on it too.
  4. Keep my desk clear for more than 3 days.
  5. Curb my optimism about everything.
  6. Say No and not over extend myself (but I am learning...)
  7. Watch scary movies without knowing the ending.

7 Things that attracted me to my Husband:
  1. I have never laughed as much as I do with him.
  2. He is the nicest person I have ever met.
  3. He likes live theatre (plays and such) more than I do.
  4. He plays board games- even plays scrabble- though he says he's a bad speller.
  5. He eats my cooking and likes it.
  6. He asked me out on a second date on the close of our first one- for the very next night! Decisive :)
  7. He listens to me.

7 Books that I love:


Wow, this is a tough one- I read so many darn books- and then just toss them along- these are the ones that I still have lying around so
I have read or referenced them several times.
  1. Holidays on Ice by David Sedaris.
  2. Most anything written by Shakespeare
  3. A Christmas Carol by charles dickens ( Read it if you have not- it is quite funny)
  4. Harry Potter Books by JK Rowling
  5. The cook books by Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger
  6. Anything written by Dr. Seuss
  7. Illuminated Prayer by Marianne Williamson

7 movies I'd watch over and over:
  1. Shakespeare in Love
  2. You've Got Mail
  3. Wallace and Grommit The Curse of the WereRabbit
  4. The Old Scooby-Do Where are you cartoons from the 60-70s.
  5. Any of the Documentaries by Ken Burns
  6. Indiana Jones Raider of the Lost Ark
  7. An Italian Job

7 people I'd like to tag- because I love reading their blogs- and they some don't really know me they have inspired me in some way:
  • paula @ life of pixee
  • zhl @searching for zanity
  • sube @ waiting for crumbcake
  • beagle@fortune cookie follies
  • jamie@babywait
  • hopeful mother
  • utrus@adventures in IVF

No comments: